- 25th January at 3:45pm
- at Buddha on a Bicycle in Covent Garden, London
- Fee £38 includes a crystal set
More details about this workshop:
Do you want to invite more balance and a sense of feeling good in your own body and mind? Release tension from your body? Overcome mental blockages?
Then join this immersive workshop and learn to truly connect with crystals at a deep level and maker them work for yourself.
Venue: Buddha on a Bicycle, 27 Endell Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9BA
Advanced booking is recommended as we usually sold out for this workshop.
Do you want to invite more balance and a sense of feeling good in your own body and mind? Are you looking to heal your emotions? Release tension from your body? Overcome mental blockages?
Crystals have been used from ancient times for their healing properties in many cultures around the world. Nowadays the power of crystals is a well known complementary therapy that enhances well-being and healing.
This workshop is for you if you want to find out more about how you can use crystals in your daily life.
What you’ll learn and experience
– you’ll receive a 7 chakra crystal set for yourself to keep, work with it and learn with it
– learn the properties of the crystals included in the 7 chakra set and how to use them to balance your energy for well-being
– learn about chakras and why is important to balance your chakras for your physical and emotional well-being
-Learn to connect with your crystals and choose the crystals which are right for you
– learn to cleanse and programme your crystals
– learn how to meditate with crystals and invite them to work with you for whatever you need support with.
This is a beginner workshop that will take you from the basics up to confidently use crystals for yourself in your daily life.
I am a qualified Crystal Healer, Reiki practitioner, intuitive coach and teacher. I love creating workshops and share my knowledge in healing to give you all the tools you need to develop your own practice.
My journey in working with crystals started over 20 years ago at the age of 16 when I got my first quartz crystal which I deeply connected to, sustaining my intentions and dreams and making me feel safe and supported in a very difficult period of my life. Since then my fascination grew stronger, I researched and studied crystals and their healing properties and I started using them in jewellery and decorations I created over the time.
I practice crystal healing professionally helping people to heal their traumas, release anxiety and manage depression, removing blockages, moving through challenges and many more.